phone iconcall us today:

Can I Petition For My Fiancé?

Posted on : March 22, 2020
Do You Have A Fiancé You Want To Bring To The US? If you are interested in bringing your Fiancé to the United States from a foreign country, you may be able to file for what is known as the Fiancé Visa (k-1). A k-1 is a non-immigrant Visa filed on behalf of your fiancé that allows him/her [Read More]
Posted in : Zavala Immigration | Leave a comment