Houston Provisional And Extreme Hardship Waivers Lawyer

Zavala Immigration Lawyer Provides Support For Every Element Of  Immigration Waiver MattersHouston Immigration Waivers Attorney

Beginning on August 29, 2016, if you are the spouse or child of a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you might qualify to apply for this provisional waiver / stateside waiver without having to leave the United States. This provisional I-601A waiver was a great implementation to keep the family unit intact.

Although you will be required to continue with your consular process and have your immigrant visa interview outside of the United States, an approved I-601A waiver means that you will be returning in a matter of a couple of weeks as a permanent resident of the United States. Contact Zavala Immigration Lawyer and speak to us about your situation. We are here to help you.

We Service The Following Areas:

  • Provisional Waiver
  • Criminal Waiver
  • Misrepresentation Waiver
  • Deportation Waiver